#28: Kith Bistro @ Dhoby Ghaut



After a good experience spent at Kith the first time, I was really excited to hear of them expanding to a second branch at Park Mall. Located within metres from my university, I quickly found a date to visit Kith Bistro. Despite it being new to the area, their business has been never ending and the limited capacity in this small shop space is a disappointment to many. However, with its delicious food and drinks, patrons are willing to dine under the hot sun.


9 Penang Road #01-01E
Park Mall Shopping Centre
Singapore 238459

Opening hours: 
Mon - Sun: 08:00 - 22:00

Tel: 6338 8611
Kith Bistro website
Kith Bistro Facebook


The Place



There are only about 5 tables indoor and there are more seats at the alfresco seating. The style of Kith Cafe is very distinct, very Australian and casual.

The Food


Celine ordered a hot chocolate. It is your typical hot chocolate.




There were many options on the menu and I was spoilt for choice. I picked Big Breakfast in the end and I really loved my dish! The scambled egg is soft and salty, bacon and sausage are salty and extremely tasty. Yes I love salty food and maybe you might not like it as much as I do if you prefer otherwise.

I did not expect myself to be full but the portion was really quite satisfying.





I apologise for not recording the review for the other food ordered by my friends. It was a casual meeting and the weather was driving us mad, making me lose all the mood to take photographs and review!

The Menu

{and yes i forgot to take the menu :( }

The Companions

{ In a nutshell }

Kith Bistro is of expectations as they are serious in making sure that their patrons leave with a satisfied tastebud. The Australian-style alfresco setting gave a beautiful touch to its otherwise cramp and limited indoor cafe and makes it a perfect place for a chatty lunch. The service staff are all friendly and helpful, and I could see they were trying hard to look after the patrons under the heat!


Comments